Autumn 2019 #lookforredtractor Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Assured Foods Standards trading as Red Tractor (company no. 4913846) whose registered office is at Europoint, 5-11 Lavington Street, London SE1 0NZ. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Red Tractor and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the administration of the Promotion.
Application Requirements & Restrictions
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion. Internet access and a valid Facebook or Instagram account are required.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person/per Facebook or Instagram account per week (Monday-Sunday). Multiple bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted.
5. The promotion will run between 00:00:00 GMT on 7th October 2010 and 23:59:59 GMT on 3rd November 2019. No further entries to the Promotion will be permitted outside of these dates and times. There will be four Weekly Prize Draws and one Grand Prize Draw. Prizes available to win will vary by date, please see clauses 12 and 13for details of available prize to win for each Prize Draw period.
6. Weekly Prize Draws will run from 00.00.00 every Monday and close every Sunday at 23.59.59 across the four-week Promotional Period with the closure of the draws falling on the following dates: 13/10, 20/10, 27/10 & 03/11/2019
7. A final additional Grand Prize Draw will be carried out at the end of the Promotional Period. All valid entrants into the four Weekly Prize Draws between 00:00:00am on 28th October 2019 and 23:59:59pm on 3rd November 2019 will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize Draw.
8. To enter the Weekly Prize Draw:
- Take a picture of your favourite Red Tractor product showing the Red Tractor logo
- Facebook: Upload a public post to your Facebook account
- Instagram: Send us your picture on Instagram via direct message to our @RedTractorFood account or upload a post to your Instagram if you have a public profile
- Tag @RedTractorFood
- Tell us why you love this product
- Include the hashtag #lookforredtractor.
Each week, all valid entries will be submitted into the weekly Prize Draw and a winner will be selected at random by an independently verified process every Monday during the Promotional Period following the closure of each Weekly Prize Draw.
9. To enter the Grand Prize Draw: All valid entries received for the four Weekly Prize Draws that follow the instructions outlined in clause 8 will be entered into the Grand Prize Draw. A winner will be selected at random by an independently verified process on Monday November 4th following the closure of the Grand Prize Draw.
10. Participants on Facebook must ensure their photos are shared with the setting ‘public’ to be entered into the draw. Participants that do not have a public profile on Instagram must send us their photo via direct message to @RedTractorFood.
11. Participants should not post photos of others unless they have express permission from the other person to share their image via social media. Photos should not include children under the age of 18. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any material posted to the promotion that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. The Promoter and its agents reserve the right to remove any comment or photograph that it deems to be:
- Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene
- Depict any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Be offensive or be about hate;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as licence plates, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical “samples”) without permission
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law;
Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
12. There are four prizes available in the Weekly Prize Draws as follows:
|Promotional Period||Start Date & Time||End Date & Time||Prize|
|Weekly prize draw 1||00:00:00 7th October 2019||23:59:59 13th October 2019||£50 Morrisons voucher|
|Weekly prize draw 2||00:00:00 14th October 2019||23:59:59 20th October 2019||£50 Morrisons voucher|
|Weekly prize draw 3||00:00:00 21st October 2019||23:59:59 27th October 2019||£50 Co-op voucher|
|Weekly prize draw 4||00:00:00 28th October 2019||23:59:59 3rd November 2019||£50 Co-op voucher|
13. There is one prize to be won in the Grand Prize Draw as follows:
|Promotional Period||Start Date & Time||End Date & Time||Prize|
|Grand Prize Draw||00:00:00 7th October 2019||23:59:59 3rd November 2019||£250 Supermarket voucher from the winner’s preferred choice of Morrisons or Co-op|
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Vouchers do not have any monetary value. Vouchers are valid in-store only and cannot be redeemed online.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
16. Winners will be selected at random by an independently verified process from all valid entries received via Facebook and Instagram during each promotional week. The prize draws for each of the Weekly Prize Draw prizes (one in total per week) will take place each Monday as outlined in clause 8. The prize draw for the Grand Prize Draw (one in total) will take place on Monday 4th November as outlined in clause 9. If no entries are received for any of the prize draws, the prizes will be reallocated into the final Grand Prize Draw.
17. Winners will be notified by direct message to the Facebook or Instagram account used to enter within 28 days of the draw date. Winners will be required to respond to the notification to confirm acceptance of the prize along with their full name and address in order to receive their prize. If the winner does not respond to confirm prize acceptance and their details within 14 days, rejects the prize, or is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, their prize may be relinquished. In this event, the prize will be awarded to another reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original winner if applicable.
18. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered, this will usually be within 28 days of confirmation of an agreed address where the prize can be received.
19. It is the responsibility of the entrant to check junk / spam messages to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication within 28 days of it being sent. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this notification is missed / not read because it was in their junk folder or if the Promoter is unable to contact them due to Facebook or Instagram account settings.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. By entering this Promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
25. The Promoter will collect personal information from entrants and will share this personal information with its agencies for the purposes of administering the Promotion. This includes contacting the winner via social media and publicising information about the prize winner by email (as required under clause 27). By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
26. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the Promoter. By participating in the promotion, entrants license and grant the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
27. The winners’ surnames and counties will be available 28 days after the closing date of 3rd November 2019 by emailing email@example.com.
29. The Promoter also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control.
30. To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the promotion or accepting any prize code. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
31. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.